Saturday, April 13, 2013

Impressive Productivity

When it comes to lots of things, I have high expectations of myself.  However, my productivity today surpassed even my own expectations.  Let's see if I can impress you with my accomplishments.
  • Planned the upcoming week 
  • Farmer's Market
  • Picked up my bridesmaid shoes that were being dyed
  • Trip to Lowe's - fruit and vegetable plants, potting soil, new doormat, and hose
  • Earth Fare
  • Planted fruits and veggies - strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, spinach, basil
  • Logged the past weeks' worth of surgeries
  • Made no-bake energy bites
  • Brick workout - 80 minute bike (2 x 20 min zone 3/4 bike intervals) + 4 mile descending pace run
  • Ice bath + stretching + foam rolling
  • Watched portions of USA Triathlon Collegiate Nationals
  • Scrubbed wood floors - my legs really appreciated that after a tough workout!
  • Reminisced my days in Augusta while watching the Masters
  • Washed my car
  • Swept out the garage
  • Watered plants
  • Prepared a giant veggie-filled salad for dinner
  • Laundry
  • Read journal club articles
Whew!  No wonder I'm exhausted and now firmly planted on the couch.  I think I'll grant myself some lazy time this evening.  A little bit of ice cream might just be the perfect reward for my productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment