Monday, April 4, 2016

Taste of the Nation Charlotte on April 18th




I've said it before and I'll say it again - Taste of the Nation is hands down my favorite event in Charlotte!  Quite simply, it's an evening of decadent small plates from more than 20 of Charlotte's best restaurants, live entertainment, and a silent auction and fundraising for No Kid Hungry as well as local beneficiaries (Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina and Community Culinary School of Charlotte).

I first discovered Taste of the Nation in 2012 when I moved to Charlotte, and it's become an annual tradition that I anxiously await.  You can see pictures of the wonderful food and drink in all of my annual posts - 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.  The first year I went with a friend, but it take much convincing for my parents to make the trip from Atlanta each year for the evening of wine, food, and charity.


The small plates are impeccably prepared, ranging from sushi to pulled pork to scallops to gnocchi and everything in between.


When you purchase your tickets, be sure to splurge for the VIP experience, complete with an hour earlier entry, a seating area, and a VIP lounge with additional wine and cocktails, passed appetizers, and an indulgent spread of chocolates.



Here are all of the details for this "can't miss event."  
The Filmore Charlotte
Monday, April 18, 2016
VIP Entry at 6pm  $120
General Admission 7pm - 9:30pm  $85


Trust me, go buy your tickets, get all dressed up for a night out on the town, eat and drink to your heart's content, and share a little bit of your wallet with the silent auction and wine grab.  I ensure you'll leave with a fully belly and a happy heart.  See you on April 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment