Friday, September 23, 2011

160 hours

How I've Spent the Last 12 Days

288 = total hours in 12 days
160 = hours spent working at the hospital

128 = hours not spent in the hospital
12 = hours spent studying/reading for ortho
9 = hours spent swimming, biking, running, and strength training (definitely feeling like a slacking-triathlete)
6 = hours spent in the car between work and home
6 = hours spent eating dinner while watching the news
4 = hours spent getting dressed/hair/makeup in the mornings (NOT fun at 4AM!)

91 = hours left for everything else (SLEEP, mail, laundry, errands, relaxation, cleaning, catching up with friends/family)

That, my friends, translates to a mere 7.5 hours left in each day in which I can sort mail, do laundry, run errands, clean, catch up with family, pay bills, and enjoy an occasional dinner out with friends.  Oh, and that includes my time to sleep as well.  I am, and always have been, an 8 hours of sleep per night kind of girl.  Much to my dismay, that has certainly changed this month!  When faced with the choice between sleep, an ever growing to-do list, mountains of laundry, stacks of unopened mail, and watching endless TiVO recordings, I've been choosing sleep.  Needless to say, I've got a lot to catch up on this weekend.

All of the "STUFF", however, can wait.  Tonight, I once again choose sleep as the priority.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment