Italian Tofu Meatballs
15 oz extra-firm tofu
4 tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
2 tbsp Italian herbs
2 tbsp minced dried onions
4 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp marinara sauce
1 cup chopped kale or spinach (I used frozen)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and roughly mash until well blended.
3. Form into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a greased baking sheet
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes
5. Remove from baking sheet and serve with marinara sauce for dipping. You could also serve the "meatballs" over spaghetti for a hearty meal.