Sunday, November 6, 2011

Odds and Ends

I love weekends -and here's a few reasons why.

I LOVE SHOPPING
Yes, I really did need more workout clothes!
The first of my Christmas decorations.
Now I just need to figure out how to make that darn fireplace work!

The smell of freshly baked gingerbread fills the house.
I LOVE THE FARMER'S MARKET
Where else can you buy 2 lbs of apples, 10 tomatoes, a bag of eggplants, and a pound of red potatoes for just $4?
Just $1 for a whole bag of tomatoes
Miniature Eggplants, also just $1
I LOVE TO SWIM, BIKE, AND RUN
Friday - 1500m quick swim, 30 minutes cross-training, 75 min power yoga
Saturday - 1 hour strength, 90 min bike trainer
Sunday - 9.25 mi run, MASSAGE
Still slower than I'd like, but at least it wasn't miserable.
Got to love a massage!
Not quite the awesomeness of Sports Massage and Intergrated Therapies (BEST in Atlanta!), but better than nothing.
I LOVE TO EAT
2nd Annual Dilworth/Southend Chili Cookoff
Classic beef chili, lamb chili, white bean chicken chili, venison chili, and vegetarian chili.  You name it, they had it.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment