Check out all of the great items!
- Quaker Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal
- Blueberry Flax Granola
- Planters Dry Roasted Pistachios
- Lavish Dark Chocolate Oatmeal (can't wait to try this!)
- Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Pomegranate Greene Tea
- Coffee - Cinnamon Vanilla Nut and Hazelnut
- Justin's Chocolate Peanut Butter and Honey Almond Butter
- Ghirardelli 86% Cacao Bar (my favorite!)
After just one month, I can tell I'll certainly continue to participate in the foodie pen pal program. Like many people, I tend to get in a routine of purchasing the same groceries each time I go to the store. Hopefully the box I send each month will introduce someone to some of my favorites foods, and in turn, I'll learn about new items as well. Great idea Lindsay!
In other news, I'm back from the orthopaedic fracture conference in Chicago. A picture-filled post detailing the learning, food, and fun is coming soon.
Oh, and t-minus 13 days until I will be sailing away into the Caribbean sun. Not that I'm counting or anything . . .