Friday, March 30, 2012

A Ticket To Taste

Have you ever scoured over a restaurant menu and wished you could order a tasting portion of nearly every entree on the menu?  Please tell me I'm not alone in preferring small portions of twenty different things rather than a single large entree.  Perhaps this is why I love the Whole Foods salad and hot bar - endless combinations of fantastic treats!



Imagine my delight when I learned of Taste of the Nation,  a national event coming to Charlotte on April 11th that will feature dishes created by Queen City's hottest chefs.  More than 30 different restaurants, culinary schools, and wineries will participate in this evening.  Guests will not only enjoy endless tastes of signature creations, but will also contribute to the fight against childhood hunger.  In fact, 100% of ticket sales are directly invested in this mission.

Taste of the Nation - Charlotte
Two Wells Fargo Center Atrium
Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM

For more information about Charlotte's Taste of the Nation and to purchase tickets, pay a visit to their website so that you, too, can be wined and dined while supporting this noble cause.  Besides, I'd hate for you to drool on your computer screen and shed tears of jealousy when I present you with a photo chronicle of my evening of incredible eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment